We offer with catamaran „Paradise Sailing“:
Half Day programs
- Request for reservations can be taken only by phone or e-mail and are subject to confirmation, according to the availabilities or the expected weather conditions;
- Advance specifying the route and the duration of renting;
- To guarantee your reservation is necessary prepayment 100 %;
- For all the programs there is provided a free shuttle to/ from the port for all programs, a predetermined schedule and bus stops;
- Maximum number of tourists on board - 30 people;
- Required minimum number of tourists for organized programs - 15 adults.
- Weather and Sea conditions:
- The times and visited places of the programs can be changed in the same day and during their realizing, depending on weather and sea conditions;
- The planed events may be canceled if the weather and sea conditions do not guarantee the security and quality of the planned program;
- In the two cases above the decision of the Captain is final;
- In the case of cancelation of the program, we’ll propose another day.
- All passengers have to respect and comply with the instructions of the Captain and crew. The violation can result injury to you or other passengers.
- Children under 12 years must be supervised by their parents or guardians who are responsible for them.
- Appropriate clothing for the conditions at open sea and slippery surfaces, as well as such in case of changing of weather conditions during the sailing (wind, getting cold, rain);
- Recommended are hats and sunscreen cosmetic;
- Conserve your personal items is your opportunity. The crew dosn't take responsibility for broken or stilled items;
- Protecting of personal belongings is a responsibility of the passengers. The crew is not responsible for broken or stolen items.
- No pets allowed.